[product_list cat=”Best Night Vision”]
Top 3 Night Vision Infra Red Trail Cameras
Night vision cameras use technology to amplify infra-red light to help you take pictures in the dark. These images won’t be as bright as those that use a flash-light, but they are much more discrete. Infra-red light is not visible to the naked eye, so if someone (or something) is looking directly at an infra-red camera when it takes an image the most they are likely to see is a tiny bit of red light. Infra-red cameras are a good choice for trail or wildlife cameras, particularly cameras which are left in an area to observe humans or wildlife, because they are unlikely to scare your subjects off.
If you would like to learn more about infra-red cameras read on for our top 3 review!
ZenNutt HD Mini Review – Our Number 1
- The ZenNutt Mini Trail & Game camera (VIEW PRICE HERE!) has a 0.2-0.8 second trigger speed and it can take up to 3 pictures thanks to the multi-shot feature.
- This camera has 12MP picture quality and features 1080P video quality. The camera is able to capture images at any time of the day or night. The day pictures will be in colour and the night pictures will be in black and white.
- The ZenNutt HD Mini Trail camera has 120 degree wide angle detection. This camera uses detection sensors to detect movement, and it has a 65 feet detection range.
- This night vision camera uses infra-red LED flash which can take a picture in the dark without alerting nearby creatures.
- This camera is very easy to use, you can start using it straight away, and it comes with a 2.4 inch LCD display which you can watch the footage on.
- The ZenNutt camera has many features including time lapse options, multi-shot, interval, timer and time stamp features. It is also password protected and waterproof!
Features: Fast Trigger Speed – High Quality Images – 120 Degree & 65 Feet Detection – Infra-red LED Flash – Easy To Use – 2.4 LCD Display – Time Lapse – Multi-Shoot – Password Protected – Waterproof.
Crenova 12MP 1080P HD Review – Number 2
- The Crenova 12MP has 12MP high quality colour resolution, 5 MP low resolution and 1080P HD video with audio options. This will allow you to capture great quality images.
- This camera features infra-red flash, and built-in 42pcs LED which can give you 20m night vision.
- The Crenova 12MP camera can detect movement from up to 120 degrees away.
- This camera is versatile and includes timer, multi-shot, interval and time lapse features which will allow you to have more control over what kind of images and videos you want to capture.
- The Crenova 12MP features password protection to help stop people hacking into your device. It also features a low battery alarm which will alert you when the camera needs to be re-charged.
- The Crenova trail camera can time stamp your images so you know exactly when they were taken.
- This camera can last up to 6 months with (not included) 8 AA batteries. It also has an energy saving mode.
- The Crenova 12MP has a camouflage design and is fully waterproof, which makes it great for long-term out-door projects.
- This Crenova camera comes with a one year warranty to protect you against any faulty or badly made products.
Features: 12MP Resolution – Infra-red Flash – 120 Degree Sensor – Versatile Options – Password Protection – Time Stamp – Long Battery Life – Waterproof – One Year Warranty.
XIKEZAN No Glow 12MP Review – Number 3
- The Xikezan No Glow camera comes with 12MP 1080P resolution which is able to capture great quality colour images and videos during the day and perfectly clear black and white images and videos at night. Audio is available at all times.
- This camera allows you to programme your chosen video length from just 5 seconds up to 90 seconds.
- The Xikezan No Glow camera offers a fast trigger speed of 0.6-1S which will ensure you never miss out on an excellent photo. This camera also has a 75 feet range during the night so you can take a photo of something even if it is moving away.
- This camera also features 36pcs no glow infra-red LED flash to ensure you take clear images without scaring off your subjects.
- The Xikezan camera comes with five options including hybrid mode, motion detection, time lapse and photo and video modes to help you adapt the camera to suit your needs.
- This camera contains a 2.0” LED screen which you can use to set up your options. It also features a time stamp option which will let you place exactly when the image was taken.
- The Xikexan trail camera is waterproof, it uses less power and it can run on standby for up to six months. It is powered by 8 AA batteries.
- This trail camera comes with a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Features: Clear Images – Video Length Options – Fast Trigger – 75 Feet Range – No Glow Infra-red LED – 5 Camera Options – 2.0” Screen – Time Stamp – Waterproof – 12 Month Warranty.
Any one of these trail cameras will provide you with new insights into the night-time world, but we would like to especially recommend the ZenNutt HD Mini Trail & Game Camera,12 MP 1080P Waterproof Low Glow because it has a ridiculously quick trigger time so you’ll never miss a shot, it has high quality image resolution, it is very easy to use, it comes with a 2.4” screen, it has all the user options you could ever need and it’s fully waterproof and password protected for safe outdoor use.